These dry blending machines
are most often used for the intimate dry blending of free flowing solids. The solids being blended in these units can vary in bulk density and in percentage of the total mixture. Materials being blended are constantly being split and intermixed as the shell rotates. Normal cycle times are typically in the range of 15 minutes, however can be less depending on the difficulty of blending.
Blending machines are stocked in 5, 10, and 15 cu.ft. capacity. Each is constructed of type 316-stainless steel and is internally polished to a 240 grit sanitary finish. The exterior is polished to an easily cleaned 150-grit finish.
All ross blending machines are supplied with intensifier bars to permit dumping and De-agglomeration as needed. Discharge is accomplished through a manually operated Butterfly valve. The valve is positioned 24 from the floor when in the bottom position. All units are provided with appropriate safety railings and appropriately interlocked safety interlocks. Stop-Start and E-Stop Push buttons are included with all blending machines.All blending machines include the following standard features :
- Intensifier bars for delumping
- Atmospheric construction
- Type 316 stainless steel parts
- 150 grit exterior finish, mirror finish on internal surfaces
- Stainless steel support stands
- Manually operated butterfly discharge valves
- Safety railings
- Fully integrated motors and controls
- Stocked in 5, 10, and 15 cu.ft. capacity
- Internally polished to a 240 grit sanitary finish